Barajas – Madrid – What to do – Local Business and Corporations, Bar & Restaurants, Sport, Tourism, Culture, Entertainment & Attractions.
CLEMENT BARAJAS EXTRA SERVICES
Clement Barajas Hotel offers guest a range of extra services to suit any need. If you wish you can relax with a masagge at the Hotel or enjoy your spare time jogging or playing some sports at Sports Centre next to Hotel.
- HEALTHCARE – GOMASSAGE – A gift for your senses. Massage service at your room.
- SPORT CENTRE – Disconnect from your work worries – Fitness, Paddle, Swimming, Tennis … 5 minutes from Hotel.
LOCAL BUSINESS & CORPORATIONS
Clement Barajas Hotel is the best choice for your Business trip. Get the best of our great location, 5 minutes away from the airport, and very well connected by tube to the financial area in Madrid. Very close to Airport Business Area, IFEMA, “Campo de las Naciones” Business Area, Airport Courier and Handling companies, etc.
Located within minutes of top area companies and businesses areas, perfectly connected thanks to main roads and hightways to financial district in Madrid. Clement Barajas Hotel is well worth a try. Ask Front Desk about shuttle service posibilities for groups to different Business areas in Madrid.
- IFEMA – Get more information about fair calendar or convention & congress centre. 5 minutes away from Clement Barajas Hotel. We provide a shuttle service from and to Ifema. The shuttle service to the fair and back to the hotel changes depending on the fair. Ask front desk for timetable.) – Subway IFEMA station is just 1 stop from Barajas station and 2 stops from airport station. www.ifema.es
- AIRPORT – Schedules & Flight status, track real time arrival and departure information. We offer a free shuttle service from and to the airport. 5 minutes from Hotel.
- CARGO HANDLING AREA – “CENTRO DE CARGA AEREA” – Best cargo handling companies 5 minutes from the hotel by car. Ask about shuttle service options. http://www.madridcentrodecargaaerea.com
- PARQUE EMPRESARIAL SAN FERNANDO – 10 minutes from hotel by car thanks to A2 hightway. Ask front desk about shuttle service options to your company.
- CENTRO DE TRANSPORTES COSLADA – 10 minutes from hotel by car thanks to main roads and highways. Ask front desk about shuttle service options to your company.
- PARQUE EMPRESARIAL LA MORALEJA / ALCOBENDAS / SAN SEBASTIAN DE LOS REYES – Companies such as ACCIONA, VODAFONE, TELEFONICA 10 minutes away from Hotel. Ask front desk about shuttle service options to your company.
BARAJAS AREA – FOOD & DRINK
- SNACK BAR LA FACHADA – Avenida General, 43 – Hotel Clement Barajas
- TACH BAR & RESTAURANT – Calle Timón, 35 – 28042 Madrid +34 913010721 – www.tach-hotel.es
- EL TRASTE – Avenida General, 47 – 28042 Madrid +34 913293799 www.altraste.com
- ASADOR NUEVO PORCHE – Calle Alaro, 5 – 28042 Madrid +34 917478144 www.asadornuevoporche.com
- BAHIA TABERNA – Calle Bahía de Palma, 9 – 28042 Madrid +34 917476944 www.bahiataberna.com
- BAR LA LATINA
- BAR EL LIBERAL – Paseo del Zurrón, 7 – 28042 Madrid firstname.lastname@example.org – www.lawebdelliberal.com
- BAR LA CAPRICHOSA – Pza Hnos Falcó y Alvarez de Toledo, 21 – 28042 Madrid +34 913010395 www.tabernalacaprihosa.com
“PARQUE JUAN CARLOS I” is just 15 minutes walking from the hotel, it is a perfect place for cycling and running. There are some running trails near hotel. You also can enjoy the sport centre 10 minutes walking from the hotel (Fitness, swimming, tennis, etc).
MADRID – WHAT TO DO – ENTERTAINMENT & ATTRACTIONS
Clement Barajas Hotel is just 2 minutes driving from Real Madrid Sports Training Centre “Valdebebas”. However, if you are looking for nightly entertainment, cultural activities or Sports events, there are lots of things to choose from. Perfectly connected to the city centre thanks to the main roads and highways located nearby and subway 5 minutes walking from hotel and 30 minutes way from old town. Enjoy Madrid, night life, museums and “Tapas”.
- AGENDA DEPORTIVA DE MADRID
- GASTRONOMIA MADRID
MADRID – PLACES TO VISIT – Madrid walking and bus tours. Discover the city
Madrid City Tour – Walking Madrid city centre, visit Alcala de Henares, Segovia, Toledo, Avila, San Lorenzo del Escorial, Aranjuez… so many places to visita around Madrid. Ask front desk for further information. Special conditions for groups.
- Free tours – Everyday – “Barrio de Las Letras” and “Madrid de los Austrias”. Ask Front desk for further information.
- Private tours – Discovery the city, make the most of the private tours.